Bright Beginnings Early Education and Care|
Children ages two to school age may take advantage of our Bright Beginnings Early Education and Care program. Formerly a part-time preschool, we have expanded the program in recent years to meet the needs of parents who are working or attending school by offering either part-time preschool or full-time care
Who We Serve:
We specialize in serving children who have speech/language or other developmental delays, including children who are learning English as a second language. We also welcome typically developing children.
What Makes Us Unique:
Our Bright Beginnings Early Education and Care program is the only center in Ashtabula County to earn a Three-Star Rating from the Step Up To Quality rating system. Only the top child care programs in Ohio receive this prestigious award. The rating indicates that we have met strict standards of excellence in child/staff ratios, staff qualifications, staff training, administrative practices and in planning and delivering services to children and families.
- Our teachers have many years of experience and are skilled at meeting the unique needs of many different children.
- We have speech/language pathologists and an audiologist on staff to provide individual therapy to children as needed.
- Our class sizes and child/staff ratios are kept well below state maximums in order to give each child plenty of individual attention and care.
- Our classrooms are designed and equipped to provide an array of interesting and stimulating activities which invite the children to try new things, develop relationships, and master new skills in order to prepare them for success in school.
- Limited transportation is available.
Contact the Center for additional details via voice or TTY at 440-992-4433, or